11/5/2015 10:34:25 AM
This month you get a sneak preview of the session I'm presenting at Ignite
(BTW: if you want a discount for Ignite email me email@example.com)
This session we will have fun and take you a Power BI developer to the next level.
Power BI Desktop under the covers is Power Pivot, Power Query, and Power View.
You will learn best practices and performance tips to create business useful models with features users cry out for through demonstration of real world Power BI modelling solutions.
Advanced DAX / Modelling - "Activity Based Costing System"
* Relative time calculations
* Naming conventions
* DAX best practices Advanced Power Query - "Polly Perk"
* Loading data from the web
* Combining Queries and sub-queries
* Magic of Pivot and Un-Pivot Creating self documenting models utilizing DSV's
* will be made available to you as a delegate
Speaker Grant Paisley
Venue: Mechanics School of Arts, Level 1, 280 Pitt St, Sydney |
Duration 5:30 pm Pizza and drinks | 6 pm - 8pm Session |
On: Tuesday, November 10, 2015