9/05/2016 6:46:28 AM
This presentation will introduce the new capabilities and features delivered in SQL Server 2016 for BI, specifically Integration Services, Master Data Services, Reporting Services and Analysis Services. Numerous demonstrations will describe and demonstrate the benefits of many of the new features. This presentation is sure to be of interest to anyone already working with SQL Server BI.
You will learn about:
* Integration Services control flow parts
* New Master Data Services functionality, including business rule extensions, merge conflict resolution, approval workflows with changesets, and derived hierarchy many-to-many relationships
* Analysis Services tabular model development improvements, including new calculation capabilities and relationship configurations
* Reporting Services new chart types and report parameter layout
* Reporting Services mobile reporting (based on the Datazen acquisition)
Peter Myers has worked with Microsoft database and development products since 1997. Today, he specializes in all Microsoft BI products and provides mentoring, technical training, and training course content authoring for SQL Server, Office, and SharePoint. Peter has a broad business background supported by a bachelor’s degree in applied economics and accounting, and he extends this with solid experience backed by current MCSE and MCT certifications. He lives in Melbourne, Australia and has been a SQL Server MVP since 2007.
Venue: Microsoft Level 5, Building 4, Freshwater Place, Southbank , Melbourne, VIC |
Duration 5:30PM pizzas & drinks for 6:00 start, approx 7:45pm finish |
On: Tuesday, 17 May 2016