Author: David Lean
Created: Monday, 2 March 2009
(This should be on Jobs section but posted here to make you aware you can post Jobs on this site)
This prestigious End user organization situated in the Financial Services industry is seeking to expand its Business Intelligence operations by adding an experienced Microsoft Developer to the team.
Currently a team of 3-4 people, this role will essentially involve responsibilities that revolve around technical skillsets whilst also being business focused (dealing with various internal/external stakeholders). The responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
• Applying an existing Microsoft BI system to support the overall MIS platform
• Development work within this space, focusing primarily on improving overall design and procedures of the MIS platform
• Revolving all technical issues within the system from back end to front end
• Maintaining and development of all ad hoc and regular reports
• Training, coaching and mentoring system users and other BI members
• Dealing and liaising with key stakeholders internally and externally
To be successful for this role, you will need to possess at least 3 years of experience on the development side with a focus in Microsoft BI toolsets. In addition, it would be favourable to possess a solid understanding of Business Intelligence and data warehousing structures. You will also have immaculate presentation, good business and professional acumen and have outstanding communication skills.
• Extensive opportunities to grow and develop within this role as expansion is on the horizon
• Training and development
• Close knit, dynamic team environment
• Centrally located near public transport and amenities
• State of the art offices and technology use
• Reputable and prestigious Australian brand
If you would like more information, please contact Sonia Azimi on (02) 8226 7118 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sonia Azimi MRCSA Recruitment Consultant
Ph: 02 8226 7118
Note: The contact details above are for a recuitment firm & not directly with the Hiring Companies HR people.